Jennifer Baker Consulting provides quality training on social media to businesses of all sizes. Using her degree in adult education, Jennifer goes beyond explaining the importance of social media and gives her clients the skills and confidence they need to attract and retain customers. Through careful attention to each client's needs, time constraints, and skill levels, Jennifer trains individuals to make social media work for their business. Jennifer provides training on the major social media platforms, but is continually researching the latest up-and-coming tools.
9 ARTICLES BY Jennifer Baker
- July 28, 2017 How to Create Custom Facebook Frames
- Aug. 10, 2015 3 Things You Need to Know About Facebook Pages
- Oct. 29, 2014 4 Twitter Cross-Promotion Errors
- Oct. 2, 2014 Facebook Posts and Automated Tweets
- Feb. 13, 2014 Twitter Username Shuffle
- June 21, 2013 LinkedIn Adds Work Samples to Profiles
- May 12, 2013 Managing Your Personal Brand with Facebook Lists
- May 3, 2013 Putting Your Best Tweet Forward
- March 30, 2013 Is Your Facebook Personal Timeline Optimized for Networking?