Jessica Swanda is a freelance copywriter who loves words, social media, chocolate, and coffee (not necessarily in that order). She writes and consults for marketing, advertising, and branding purposes. When not writing for clients, Jessica contributes articles to various online magazines and gives writing and marketing tips at her own blog. To see more of her social media marketing articles, visit her blog, Proof Is In the Writing.
5 ARTICLES BY Jessica Swanda
- July 23, 2018 Is Twitter Right for Your Business?
- Oct. 31, 2017 Pinterest for Personal Branding: Prepare Your Profile with These 4 Steps
- Aug. 24, 2017 How to Get More Twitter Followers (Without Spending a Dime)
- July 5, 2017 How to Nail Customer Service on Twitter (Plus 8 Brands Who Have)
- June 27, 2017 Facebook Beacons: Growing Your Audience for Free