Zohare is the Regional Head of Digital at British Council. Previously, he was with Ooredoo (formerly Qtel Group), where he was program managing the build-up of a new Digital Innovation and Advisory services unit to support all of Qtel's Big global business throughout Middle East, North Africa and Asia.
A graduate of Bucknell University (USA), Zohare has extensive experience working with global leaders in Telecoms, Venture/Patient Capital and Social Enterprise. His key interests are to build strategic relations and partnerships, believing strongly in the synergy between digital and offline consumer engagement strategies. He loves to try and demystify digital by making it user-friendly.
Find out more at about.me/zohare
15 ARTICLES BY Zohare Haider
- May 7, 2014 Social Media Killed the Call Center Star
- Jan. 19, 2014 Accidents Don't Happen, They Are Caused...
- Dec. 16, 2013 Balance of Power: When Machine Controls Man
- Nov. 6, 2013 Why I Shouldn't Add You on LinkedIn
- May 11, 2013 Sentiment Analysis: Is Social Media Driving Pakistan's Future?
- May 2, 2013 Hey Ads, I'm Over Here!
- Dec. 6, 2012 Keep Social Media Fun and Tasty
- June 29, 2012 Making Twitter Work When You Need It To
- May 2, 2012 Who needs a structured social strategy?
- April 27, 2012 Importance of Internal PR
- April 16, 2012 Relegating the Titans: Is it Too Late to Be Anti-Social?
- March 29, 2012 Art of Social Suicide
- March 28, 2012 A New Social Giant
- March 22, 2012 Organic, bought - what's the difference?
- March 19, 2012 Bad PR in a Socially Networked World