Jure Klepic is a Digital Strategist who is willing to say what others leave unspoken. He leads digital and marketing adoptions for global brands and continues to drive change and spearhead innovation. Throughout his career he has worked with global brands from USA to Asia.
Jure is a recognized business and marketing thought leader, he is a speaker and a regular contributor to Huffington Post.
6 ARTICLES BY Jure Klepic
- April 7, 2015 The Way People Read Google Results Has Changed, But Does it Matter?
- Nov. 9, 2014 The Importance of Consumer Insights in Today's Marketing Strategies
- Oct. 5, 2014 What Are Consumer Insights and How Do They Impact Marketing Effectiveness?
- Oct. 15, 2012 Social Media Monitoring vs. Customer Intelligence Analytics
- Oct. 29, 2011 Is Klout On the Way Out?
- Oct. 2, 2011 Influence Met Transparency with @Kred