As the Senior Emerging Channels Specialist at Digitas, a world leading digital marketing and media agency and member of the Publicis Groupe S.A, I am tasked with monitoring, tracking, analyzing, strategizing and activating against all things 2.0. Areas of particular interest include media ethnography, emerging technology, user and channel experience evolution, social media, mobile media, distributed media, gaming, the ambient web and multi-platform/multi-channel operations planning.
15 ARTICLES BY Jon Burg
- Nov. 18, 2014 Facebook is Punishing Bad Content: Here's How to Create Great Content Every Day
- April 2, 2014 Facebook Needs a Matt Cutts
- June 11, 2013 Is the Marketing World Prepared for the PRISM Backlash?
- April 22, 2013 In Breaking News, the Market Demands a Rumor Mill
- April 3, 2012 Tim Cook Just Rocked My World
- Oct. 10, 2011 Netflix's Reed Hastings Doesn't Flip-flop, He Leads
- Sept. 21, 2011 Facebook's New Design: Windows Into Our Future
- Sept. 17, 2011 Stop Fooling Yourself, Unplug
- Feb. 13, 2011 Social Can Take Down Governments, But Can It Build?
- Dec. 22, 2010 Social Brands & Collaborative Storytelling
- Dec. 15, 2010 10 Small Biz Advantages in Social Media
- Sept. 22, 2010 Is social media child friendly?
- Aug. 30, 2010 I'm hardly a social media guru and you aren't one either
- Aug. 5, 2009 espn's twitter fumble: the real value of influencers
- April 28, 2009 twitter: the reality behind the numbers