Jordan Slabaugh has spent the past decade building global brands. In her role as Vice President of Marketing at Wayin, Jordan leads all aspects of brand marketing, corporate communications and digital activation initiatives to further develop the Wayin brand and leadership in the marketing industry.
With an extensive leadership track record in corporate marketing, brand communications and creative activation strategy, Jordan has spent her career building industry-leading marketing programs and consulting with the world's largest brands on social and digital media.
20 ARTICLES BY Jordan Slabaugh
- July 2, 2014 New Research on How World's Biggest Brands Leverage Social Marketing
- June 9, 2014 3 Indicators That Real-Time Relevancy Is the Social Relationship Capital of the Future
- March 19, 2014 Google Sunsets Wildfire: What's Next for Users?
- Feb. 4, 2014 What It Takes to Win the Brand Bowl
- Dec. 23, 2013 5 Awesome Apps Helping Brands Spread Holiday Cheer [VIDEO]
- Dec. 19, 2013 14 Stats to Inform Your 2014 Social Marketing Strategy
- Oct. 15, 2013 New Tweet Delivery by Country Capability a Must-Have for Social Teams with International Audiences
- Oct. 4, 2013 The Ultimate Social Strategy: Build Lasting Relationships
- July 17, 2013 Social Yin and Yang: The Perfect Union of Strategic Listening and Real-Time Engagement
- March 27, 2013 5 Ways to Proactively Engage as a Social Brand
- March 3, 2013 16 Brands Providing Inspiration for Social Media
- Oct. 18, 2012 First Annual Spredfast Social Summit Engages Top Social Media Minds
- Sept. 6, 2012 Spredfast Social Engagement Index Tracks Trends in Corporate Social Programs
- March 13, 2012 Small Flock, Big Social Reach: The First 48 Hours of SXSW on Twitter
- Jan. 16, 2012 5 Steps to Operationalizing Social Media in 2012
- Jan. 2, 2012 Adopting Social Media Company Wide
- March 28, 2011 SXSW Social Trends - Top 3 Topics You Should Know for your Social Media Initiatives
- Feb. 22, 2011 The Making of a YouTube Blockbuster - 10 YouTube Tips for Business
- Feb. 3, 2011 Getting Back to the Basics - Social Media Marketing Best Practices
- Jan. 19, 2011 10 Tips to Make Your Blog Best in Show