Kim Niemi is Vice Ghost at Digital Media Ghost. She has managed the creation of original content for numerous clients, with particular expertise in the variety of styles demanded by the legal profession. She is currently focused on alerting Webizens to the dangers of Social Sabotage and is co-authoring a book on the topic.
12 ARTICLES BY Kim Niemi
- April 20, 2016 4 Marketing Strategies to Make Consumers Love Your Brand
- March 8, 2016 3 Simple Online Errors Killing Your Business
- Feb. 22, 2016 What's Next for Wearable Tech?
- Jan. 26, 2016 Marketing Wars: Content Recommendations vs. GoogleAds vs. Affiliates
- Dec. 17, 2015 Mobile Ranking Factors You're Not Considering
- Sept. 13, 2015 All the Feelz - How Being Emotional Helps Your Social Game
- June 30, 2015 5 Ways You're Sabotaging Yourself in LinkedIn Groups
- June 9, 2015 The 6 Things You're Doing Wrong in Your Social Marketing
- May 26, 2015 Why YOU Might Be the Problem With Your Social Media Manager
- March 10, 2015 Taylor Swift Is a Master Marketer and You Can Be, Too
- Dec. 8, 2014 Moving Mobile Pay Beyond Early Adopters Ain't Easy
- Sept. 3, 2014 8 Ways the #IceBucketChallenge Has Changed Social Media Marketing Forever