Laura is a long-time newspaper and magazine journalist turned Digital Content Manager for SyneCore Tech, an integrated digital marketing agency located in sometimes balmy, oft-times frigid, Minneapolis, Minnesota. She specializes in marketing blogs, but also churns out bodacious content for various other industries. Outside of her 9-5 life, she works as a freelance videographer, reads and rereads every Jane Austin novel out there, and actively advocates for the continued use of the Oxford comma. Feel free to follow her on Twitter or connect on LinkedIn.
6 ARTICLES BY Laura Sievert
- March 24, 2014 Defining Your MQL: A Guide to Lead Conversion!
- March 17, 2014 Beer Brewing and Inbound Marketing: The Surprising Similarities
- March 10, 2014 How NOT To Deal With Writer's Block
- March 4, 2014 5 Tips for Smarketing [INFOGRAPHIC]
- March 3, 2014 What's Missing In Your Marketing Strategy?
- Feb. 16, 2014 Don't Kill Your Company's Buzz: Stop Using Outdated Buzzwords