Lindsay Rauch is a University of Connecticut graduate with Bachelor of Arts degrees in Communications and Spanish who is currently pursuing a MS in Project and Program Management.
At Brandeis University, Lindsay serves as the Marketing Coordinator in the Undergraduate Admissions office. She manages external communications in the forms of email, print, direct mail, social media, and live panel events, as well as marketing initiatives aimed at targeting prospective students.
5 ARTICLES BY Lindsay Rauch
- June 1, 2014 Getting Started With Blogging
- May 26, 2014 Which Social Network Should My Organization Be Using?
- May 22, 2014 9 Common Misconceptions of Social Media: Debunked
- May 7, 2014 What "The Voice" and "Law and Order: SVU" Can Teach Your Company About Social Media Campaigns
- April 18, 2014 How to Keep Your Brand in the Social Media Conversation