I love writing. I just wish I was good at it. As an entrepreneur, I dig anything related to community building. This includes online branding, web design and development, social media and analytics. I have a passion for family, blogging, music and consuming high levels of knowledge... Chat me up! I am the Principal at Stand And Stretch. My focus at Stand And Stretch (http://standandstretch.com) is on building online solutions for businesses, practical training for new media and developing architecture for online marketing and brand strategy.
5 ARTICLES BY Lucas Shaffer
- Jan. 26, 2014 Leading your Business into 2014 with a Bullhorn or a Comfy Couch
- May 7, 2012 Facebook Offers: 5 Things To Consider Before Creating An Offer
- March 22, 2011 Case Study: Cisco Systems, inc. Open Social Media Policy
- Feb. 2, 2011 Social Media in Columbus, Ga: Case Study of Community Growth
- Jan. 18, 2011 Groupon - A New Truth of Advertising