Andrew Lovasz is the CEO of Main Path Marketing, a leading digital marketing firm providing enterprise level solutions to SMB and mid-market companies. He has 17 years of experience as an executive in the digital marketing industry, with clients ranging from Verizon Wireless to thousands of small and mid-market car dealers, restaurants and hotels. Mr. Lovasz won Google's 2015 SMB Premier Partner Mobile Champion award for his team's efforts in optimizing digital marketing campaigns for mobile devices. His efforts brought cutting edge online to offline attribution to prove that digital marketing led to increases in real world sales. Most recently he served as the SVP of Marketing Strategy for Search Optics where he focused on driving measurable results for SMB and mid-market companies.
7 ARTICLES BY Andrew Lovasz
- June 21, 2017 Understanding Facebook's News Feed Algorithm is the Key to More Brand Attention and Sales
- June 1, 2017 Why Your Blog Isn't Enough [Infographic]
- Feb. 8, 2017 What Are Blogs Looking For From Guest Posts?
- Nov. 21, 2016 How Our Brains Process Different Kinds of Content [Infographic]
- June 18, 2016 Introducing Google's New Expanded Text Ads
- Feb. 11, 2016 Tweet Longer: What Twitter's New 10,000 Character Limit Could Mean for Marketers
- Sept. 15, 2015 Using Competitors to Guide Your Social Media Strategy