Paul has 30 years of business experience in healthcare, education, and retail including over 15 years of management and human resource experience. Focusing primarily on public relations, ethics and social media issues, Paul is a long-time disciple of Tom Peters and managing for excellence. Paul continues research into Social Media and how it impacts business and social culture. Paul served as the Rotary District 5190 District Public Relations Chair (NE CA, No. NV) from July 2008-Dec. 2010.
7 ARTICLES BY Paul Kiser
- Nov. 1, 2011 5 Reasons Why Ignoring Negative Social Media is a Career Ender...
- May 26, 2011 Social Media 'Evolution' At Nation's Investment Firms
- April 13, 2011 Who Uses Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, & MySpace? 4thQ & 1stQ Stats and Analysis
- April 13, 2011 Who Uses Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, MySpace - Social Media Update: 4th Q 2010 and 1st Q 2011
- Dec. 7, 2010 Facebook and Twitter Doomed?...Chicken Crap
- Dec. 4, 2010 5 reasons why you shouldn't title your blog with numbered reasons
- Oct. 9, 2010 Social Media 3Q Update: Who Uses Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, & MySpace?