Samantha Collier's (Sam's) talent is simplifying social media for lawyers so they stand out from their competition. The proof social media for lawyers' actually works? The files her clients land using Facebook, Twitter and other platforms where they now know their clients are. Samantha is a social media strategist with ten+ years of law firm experience working with agencies, in-house, and as a consultant.
She's inspired her clients to dump the 'social media for lawyers doesn't work' stories' they'd been believing. Contact us to discuss your social media needs. Samantha lives in Vancouver, B.C. with her three children - Drayton (12), Jenna (10), and Ella (3). If she's not working or hanging with the kids, she's walking the West Vancouver seawall with her best friend Holly, coffee in hand. She loves art, the beach and listening to podcasts (Generation Why is her favourite). Samantha worked in a Canadian IP firm for several years prior to becoming a law firm social media specialist.
Working in the firm's business development department was her favourite job in the world. She worked closely with the partners and travelled the globe attending and speaking at annual IP conferences.
9 ARTICLES BY Samantha Collier
- March 30, 2016 Blab and Fake Social Media Specialists
- May 2, 2015 How To Use Twitter Like a Boss
- Sept. 10, 2013 How to Add a Professional Skills Section to Facebook
- May 14, 2013 Not Defining Social Media Success is a Mistake
- Feb. 5, 2013 Facebook's Passive Location Logging App: A New Marketing Tool
- Oct. 21, 2012 Will You Benefit from LinkedIn's Revamped Profile Pages?
- July 13, 2012 LinkedIn's Website Gets First Major Redesign in Ten Years!
- June 1, 2012 Finally! New Facebook Page Administrator Roles!
- May 10, 2012 5 Painless Ways to Get Maximum Blog Comment Love