I write about how social media amplifies and aligns with marketing, public relations and other areas of a business. I have experience creating and implementing social media programs, policies and workflow systems to help businesses earn a voice and gain relevance with people connected in the social web. I always try to learn something new and see what makes humans connect to each other and to the brands I represent.
6 ARTICLES BY Shannon Paul
- Dec. 30, 2011 The Power of Partnerships in Your Social Media Content Strategy
- Jan. 23, 2011 3 Ways to Get Great Content From Your Boring Business
- Sept. 20, 2010 How to Respond to Comments on Your Company Blog
- June 12, 2010 Social Media Measurement Should Focus on Outcomes, Not Output
- May 16, 2010 How is Being New to Twitter Different in 2010?
- March 17, 2010 What Good Cop Bad Cop Can Teach You About Social Media Strategy