Tam works hard but tries not to take herself too seriously. She is short, and painfully awkward in front of groups of people. She often wonders why she chose communications as a career... What a doughnut.
What Tam lacks in social skills she more than makes up for in PR and copywriting skills. A seasoned communications consultant, Tam has spent the last 15 years nailing campaigns for clients large and small. Today she runs a small PR & copywriting agency that gets good stuff done.
Having grown up in the green & pleasant university city of Cambridge, England, Tam enjoys drinking tea, hanging out in book shops, collective nouns and putting the kettle on. More cups of tea and Airbnb help to break things up a bit.
Cutting her communications teeth working with Heinz, Weight Watchers, Highland Spring, CERN and the European Space Agency, Tam specialises in both B2B and consumer copywriting and PR-which is the fancy-pants way of saying she can turn her hand to most things.
When Tam isn't geeking out over thesaurus.com, using up all the milk (so annoying) or smashing those copywriting briefs first time, she enjoys hanging out with her miniature schnauzer, hiking green spaces and adventuring.
Her motto: Every day's a school day.
5 ARTICLES BY Tam Henderson
- June 7, 2018 How to Use Free Online Tools to Write Better Content
- Aug. 18, 2017 Scarcity in Your Copy: How to be The Last Shop on the Journey
- Oct. 13, 2016 How to Get More Customers with the Lost Art of Case Studies
- June 20, 2016 Your 'About' Page is Losing You Money - Here's How to Fix it
- April 14, 2016 This is How to Cure Content Cringe: 4 Quick Reminders