Tom Gerace is the founder and CEO of Skyword, Inc., the leading content production platform, a serial entrepreneur, marketer and innovator. Tom is also the founder of innovative companies such as Be Free, the first affiliate marketing company acquired by ValueClick in 2002, and Gather.com, the social networking site where members share user-generated content online and earn a portion of the company's advertising revenue. He serves on the board of directors for the Social Media Advertising Consortium (SMAC), along with marketing and advertising executives from Kraft, IBM, PepsiCo and GE. Tom is a graduate of Harvard University and was a senior business analyst at the Harvard Business School.
5 ARTICLES BY Tom Gerace
- Oct. 19, 2013 Oracle Seeks to Complete Marketing Cloud and Acquires Compendium
- Oct. 17, 2013 How to Catch a Hummingbird: Benefitting from Google's New Algorithm
- Sept. 29, 2013 Flying Through the Fog: A Marketer's Guide to Navigating Search After Google Keywords Were Encrypted
- Sept. 20, 2012 Search: A Top Digital Source for New Sales
- July 10, 2012 Anticipate What Consumers Need in Moments of Truth