Nate Goodman (@ThoughtReach) is an email/CRM software designer with over 11 years in the email marketing, CRM, and social media space. Nate is the author of the novel The Fourteenth Protocol, an FBI/terrorist thriller. He administers the Thought Reach blog about WordPress websites, email marketing, and social media topics. Follow the Thought Reach blog by email. Follow Nate's Facebook Author page.
6 ARTICLES BY Nate Goodman
- April 1, 2013 Are Your Emails Getting Through to the People You are Sending Them to?
- Feb. 28, 2013 6 Reasons Your Website Isn't Good Enough
- Feb. 10, 2013 3 Ways Personal Bias is Hurting Your Marketing Campaign
- Jan. 22, 2013 What Do You Mean My Email Subject Line Sucks?
- Dec. 7, 2012 Why Social Media Drove Tupperware to Laugh
- Nov. 11, 2012 Why 1700 CEOs Are Wrong about Social Media