Troy Janisch, Publisher of Social Meteor, is a digital marketing professional and social media beatnik. Troy leads a social media team at U.S. Bank, but don't let that scare you. He rarely talks about money in mixed company.
Troy teaches digital marketing classes at University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee and a master's Social Media Analytics class at St Catherine's University in St Paul, MN. He lives on a houseboat in St Paul, MN. Yes. Even in the winter.
16 ARTICLES BY Troy Janisch
- Nov. 14, 2015 Building the Perfect Beast: Social Media Monitoring with Brandwatch
- Dec. 29, 2011 Set Your Incentives to Meet New Year's Goals
- June 4, 2011 Post-it question: Is blogging scalable? You better BELIEVE it.
- March 24, 2011 Social Pro Files: A SXSW Interview with Bonin Bough & Ellen McGirt
- March 9, 2011 Fiverr.com Offers Great Value, but Bogus Testimonials are Costly
- Feb. 22, 2011 Social Objects: The Frickin' Art of Cussing
- Feb. 19, 2011 Wisconsin Controversies Trend on Twitter
- Feb. 17, 2011 Social Pro Files: An Interview with Josh Bernoff
- Feb. 15, 2011 Employees and Social Media: Empower and Reward them, or Fear Them.
- Feb. 8, 2011 Do Your Homework: Build Your Community Before You Build Your Product
- Nov. 30, 2010 Faceless on Facebook: Does your brand flunk the personality test?
- Nov. 5, 2010 Selling 'social' to the C suite: The power of referrals
- Oct. 7, 2010 Facebook Groups: Get by with a little help from your friends
- Sept. 27, 2010 Facebook Philanthropy: Using Social Networks for Social Change
- July 30, 2010 Facebook isn't a leak, It's a Faucet
- July 13, 2010 Wireless & Laptops: Coffee still fuels my social networks