Episode 011 - In this episode: Something new! This time I ask YOU, our listeners, a question. It's all about hacking the future of work. #NewWayToWork ... So, call in your thoughts and opinions, and I will play them on a future show. Today you will hear great perspective on the big one - ROI. You'll find out what the heck is going on in the world of B2B. Does 2nd screen really make you care more? Also, listen to Michael Brito explain why rather than trying to capitalize on trending content, a better approach is to identify and monitor a specific audience like Millennials or Gen Z. Our final question: What to do about execs that run from social? It's all here, and more!
You ask! ... Industry leaders answer! Call in and be on our podcast with us! (855) 768-3553
- Is 2015 the year of ROI?
- What are some successful B2B case studies? How are they using social media?
- In the world of real time marketing in terms of the on-demand culture that we are seeing with Millennials and Gen Z, how do you see the on-demand and 2nd screen playing off of real time marketing?
- What is the best way to get executive leaders to use social media in a real way?
Links mentioned in this episode:
- http://socialshakeup.socialmediatoday.com - The Social Shake-Up
- http://www.purematter.com/futureofwork - To learn more about the Future of Work project by PureMatter, sponsored by IBM #NewWayToWork
In today's ever-changing world of social business and digital transformation, staying up to date with cutting edge technology and best practices is not easy. Here's your chance to ask industry leaders all of your questions! Get relevant advice from those who know best... Call Collaborative IQ Podcast at (855) 768-3553. Leave a voice mail question to be selected for a future show.
OR go to my website, DeniseHolt.com, click on the tab that says, "Send Voicemail" on the right side of the window, and record a voicemail message of your question directly using your computer microphone or mobile device!
Thanks for joining us!