The Guide analyzes, compares, and contrasts 23 leading sales training providers across many areas including:
- Solutions Range
- Range of Target Companies
- Range of Target Audiences
- Range of Training Programs
- Range of Instructional Aids & Tools
- Quality of Instructional Design
- Measurement Programs
- Post-training Reinforcement
- Supporting Technology
- Yield Growth
- Return-On-Training (ROT)
- Utilization among sales teams
- Ease of Learning/Adoption
The Guide weighs in at more than 150 pages with 40 graphs and charts.
Based upon pre-publication sales, I believe this edition of the Guide is going to be the most widely appreciated and used to date.
You can learn more and order here.
Link to original post