I thought I'd start the New Year off by sharing a guide that I've written about lead nurturing. I hope you enjoy it!
With longer buying cycles, unprecedented information availability and buyers delaying sales conversations it's imperative to continuously evolve your lead nurturing programs to parallel their needs.
In this guide you'll learn:
- How lead nurturing differs from lead generation.
- The 7 Stages of the buying process and how to address them.
- What a Buyer Q&A is and how it helps you map content to buying stages.
- Why a style baseline is important.
- The three types of content that influence buying decisions.
- And much more...
Link to original post