The good folks at Trackur have put together this infographic on how to monitor your personal or your brand's reputation online. The steps they specify:
- Identify your reputations - monitor names brand names, company names, product names and variations.
- Quantify your audience - who has a stake in your online reputation?
- Understand your goals - how are you going to measure the whether your reputation is improving?
- Specify your needs - what tools do you require and what sources do you need to monitor?
- How will you monitor? - what processes are in place to be alerted and respond to issues?
- Who will monitor the conversations? - who are you entrusting with managing and responding to online reputation issues?