Marketing has often been an after-thought or undervalued resource for service providers. However, the need to master engagement in the changing customer environment gives marketers the opportunity to become a critical component of a firm's ongoing success. Where services companies used to be able to rely on referrals and recommendation for their business development needs, that's no longer enough.
In Professional Services Marketing, Mike Schultz and John Doerr-co-founders of Wellesley Group-provide a comprehensive guide from soup-to-nuts for marketingprofessional services firms [attorneys, accountants, consultants,engineers and other types of professional services providers]. But,what makes this book very compelling is that it's not just supposition.The book is based on-and shares-scientific research [Rain Today], field-tested expertise and industry case studies that walk the talk.
The book covers five key areas that are critical for firms that want to grow their revenues and themselves-
- Creating a marketing and growth strategy
- Establishing a brand and reputation
- Implementing a marketing communications program
- Lead generation strategies
- Developing business by winning new clients
Buy the Book and Get Special Bonuses:
If you buythe book on either August 3rd or 4th, you'll get bonus materials fromWellesley Hills Group, RainToday.com and industry experts including:
- RainToday webinar, How to Turn Your Firm into a Marketing and Business Development Powerhouse, with Mike Schultz
- Ardath Albee, Tune Up Your Client Focus, Ebook
- Larry Bodine, Thinking Like a Rainmaker-Crafting Your Personal Marketing Plan
- Brian Carroll, Chapter 8: The Phone, from Lead Generation for the Complex Sale
- Jill Konrath, Developing Strong Value Propositions, Ebook
- Michael W. McLaughlin, Consult This! 67 Tips for Consulting Success
- Michael Stelzner, Writer Industry Report, White Paper
- Vickie Sullivan, Speaking of 2009: Top Ten Changes that Shape the New High-Fee Speech Circuit
- Jeanne Urich, Killer Services Marketing, White Paper
After purchasing, visit the book website page and enter your confirmation number to download these valuable resources.
Want a preview? You can download a sample chapter to see for yourself that buying the book is definitely worth the investment. Well, and there are all those bonuses...
Buy the book now.
Don't forget that the bonus offer expires in a few days.