Paul Lanigan from Sandler Ireland put up a query today soliciting favorite sales quotes. Here are some of mine.
- Denial ain't just a river in Egypt. (Mark Twain)
- Tell your customer the truth before your competitor exaggerates it.
- You can't handle the truth! (A Few Good Men)
- Nothing is as exhilarating as to be shot at without result. (Churchill)
- We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are. (J. M. Barrie)
- Who he is is so loud, I can't hear what he is saying.
- Some people are so far behind in the race, they believe they are leading. (Uncle Junior on the Sopranos)
- It's not the strongest of the species that will survive, nor the most intelligent, but the ones most responsive to change. (Charles Darwin)
- The successful man is the average man, focused.
- The definition of a brand is something people will pay extra for, even if the product or service is identical to a competitor. (Geoffrey Colvin)
- Opportunity may knock only once, but temptation leans on the doorbell.
- Virtually all of my questions at the trial, and most of my tactics and techniques, are aimed at enabling me to make arguments I've already determined I want to make. In fact, before the first witness at a trial has even been called, I've usually prepared my summation to the jury. (V. Bugliosi)
- It's not the plan that is important, it's the planning. (Dr. Graeme Edwards)
- Your ears will out-earn your mouth.
- Time is what keeps everything from happening at once. (Woody Allen)
Please add your own as a comment.
Link to original post