We're living in exciting times, with significant advancements in technology bringing human beings and communities together on a scale never before possible.
Smart marketers now have incredible opportunities to increase brand awareness, build community, establish trust and activate their audience to actions that will bring fans, customers and partners closer to them and their brand, while at the same time helping both the audience members and brand achieve their goals.
Unfortunately, too many marketers are lazy. They invest in social media platforms but don’t do much more than slap some fancy marketing branding lipstick on a Facebook business Page, LinkedIn profile or Instagram account. Then, after months of wasted time, they wonder why they have little to no real measurable business result.
If you want to see success in online marketing you have to activate your audience in order to help them achieve their goals. When you inspire people to connect with you, with a goal of helping them achieve, you, by default, achieve your own goals when you're successful. Inspire, connect, achieve.
One of the top questions I receive from clients, colleagues and members of our training seminars is “how do I activate my audience?”
In this 25 minute podcast you will learn:
- 10 ways you can activate your audience today
- Why you must plan your conversion funnel - 'hope' is not a strategy
- Why calls to action must be relevant and valuable
- How to activate your audience to nurture relationships and build community
- How to leverage live-streaming to activate your audience
- Tapping into the power of Twitter chats to grow and provide value to your community
- Leveraging Google Hangouts to grow your business
- How to tap into the power of email marketing
- Leveraging audio communication (like podcasting)
- Why you need an RSS subscription option on your blog /website
- How to use content marketing assets to activate your audience
- Why earning trust and establishing credibility must be a top priority to activate audience
- How giving your audience an insider, exclusive view can activate your audience
- Tapping into the power of the OPC – 'Other People’s Content & Community'
How to Subscribe to Social Zoom Factor Podcast
A version of this post was first published on the Pam Moore's blog.