ASTD's Sales Training Drivers is hosting an online conference and virtual trade show in October 2009.
Sales Training 2.0:
Accelerating Sales Team Performance in a Down Economy
ESR is pleased to be a premium sponsor for this learning event along with ASTD.
I've been working with Brian Lambert for several months planning the event including determining the content, speakers and format. I'm personally very excited to be part of the first conference of this type.
The conference will be loaded with best practices, trends, and ideas for helping sales leaders improve the performance of their sales teams. You'll be able to learn about best practices and solutions for:
- Evaluating how a wide variety of organizations approach the sales training and sales management intersection;
- Exploring tools and processes available for managing knowledge and driving sales results;
- Enabling web 2.0 and sales 2.0 technologies to meet organizational goals;
- Examining how to balance tactical needs with the strategic improvements; and,
- Executing effective sales training solutions by targeting the right skills.
John Esposito, VP of sales at AMICAS, will be delivering one of the keynote speeches. I wrote about AMICAS and John in my previous blog post. It's worth a read.
We're seeking additional speaker proposals from trainers, consultants and practitioners. If you aren't interested in presenting, by all means register and attend the conference.
Attendees will be receiving more than $800 worth of bonus materials, including ESR's recently revised Report Understanding, Defining, and Meeting Your Sales Training Requirements.
Everything else you need to know is here.
Link to original post