"One of the best Social Media focused events I have been to in a long time." Kat Mandelstein, PwC Digital & Social Media Club Global Board
As we gear up for The Social Shake-Up 2014, that's typical of the comments that we're hearing about last year's conference.
Just like any blockbuster movie that is working on a sequel, we know we have a high bar to reach for to make The Social Shake-Up 2014 a smash. We're confident that it will be.
We're excited to be back in Atlanta at the W Midtown, where we'll once again bring you stories from the front lines of innovative business models and organizational structures from the best thinkers and top brands. You can be sure that this year's conference will once again be a carefully-considered event, combining focused content with un-crowded opportunities to connect with each other.
We're excited to announce what's new about this year's conference:
- The Employee Advocacy Summit: A half-day summit taking place September 15th and planned as an opener to this year's Social Shake-Up. You'll hear from real practitioners at leading brands who've developed and scaled successful Employee Advocacy programs. Buy your summit pass with a Social Shake-Up pass and save even more.
- A new track on the Collaborative Economy, which we'll kick off on day 2 with a keynote from Jeremiah Owyang on "What the Collaborative Economy Means for the Business of the Future."
- A new track on Data and Security, which will address issues like a consumer contingency plan for if (or when) your business gets hacked.
- Industry-specific sessions that will dig in on social best practices for sectors such as healthcare, energy, finance, and automotive. You'll be able to hear from Porsche and Nissan on Overhauling the Customer Relationship in the Automotive Industry.
- Scaling the Human Spark: We'll be starting conversations about new ways to connect with people while keeping it human in the digital age.
For those of you who are considering the Shake-Up, now is the time to decide. Our very, very low Early-Bird rate of $743 for two jam-packed days (45% off the open rate) will expire this Friday, May 16. Buy your pass here.
We're looking forward to seeing you in Atlanta in September.