Starting September 15, Social Media Today will seek to find all the ways that social media is changing the ways we act in the world at The Social Shake-Up. With perhaps the most stellar line-up of big-picture technology and social networking thinkers ever assembled in one place, the Atlanta Midtown W Hotel, we'll be looking at new ways of creating content in which the customer, not the seller, is the focus. We'll be carving out new ways of approaching the C-Suite, finding out how mobile truly is a game-changer, and exploring the operational aspects of big data.
With over 125 speakers, including executives at major companies who are truly leading the charge for social, we will emerge from our two-and-a-half day stay in Atlanta with the best knowledge of social business that we can use now, and also have a clearer sense of where we are all heading.
This is just a sample of our carefully curated agenda:
- Brian Solis interviewed by Robin Fray Carey on Tuesday morning about the future of business
- E*Trade CMO Liza Landsman on marketing in a social/digital/mobile world
- Ted Shelton, author and Vice President of Cognizant, discussing special companies that are leading models for business of the future
- Author Sara Roberts on business transformation and listening
- Anneke Seley, author of Sales 2.0, on how a leading enterprise sales group gets ahead of its competition through social selling
- Xerox Vice President, Jay Bartlett, on content marketing
- Peter Kim, author of Social Business by Design: Transformative Social Business Strategies for the Connected Company, on the realities of real-time marketing
- Frank Eliason of Citi, asking leading marketers about who the Marketer of the Future will be
- Porter Gale, author of Your Network is Your Net Worth, on the myriad ways that social can be tapped for business gain
If you haven't signed up yet, please join us. You won't want to miss this. Who knows? You may be telling your direct reports some years from now: "I was at the very first Social Shake-Up!"