Anqi Cong is a student at Carnegie Mellon University studying Business Administration with a minor in Computer Science. She is a content marketer at Insightpool, a company that allows brands to deliver "sincerity at scale" using its social engagement automation software. Anqi enjoys things typical to people on this site such as social media, marketing, writing, and dry humor.
10 ARTICLES BY Anqi Cong
- May 17, 2014 Why Are Proactive Marketing Strategies So Effective?
- May 13, 2014 How to Increase Millennials' Brand Loyalty
- March 27, 2014 4 Scientific Reasons Why Marketers Fail to Change People's Minds
- March 18, 2014 Proactive Marketing Ideas: Interest Customization Is Key
- Oct. 15, 2013 Social Media Directors and More: What's in a Name?
- Aug. 26, 2013 How Can Gamification Help Your Growth Strategy in Marketing?
- Aug. 13, 2013 How to Lose Followers and Alienate People on Social Media
- Aug. 7, 2013 How to Use Social Media for Your Political Campaign
- July 29, 2013 Social Media Strategies: The Importance of Popular Internet Culture
- July 24, 2013 Want to Lose Followers? Try Posting Inspirational Quotes