Becky worked as a journalist for more than 15 years in Washington, D.C.; Sydney, Australia; and Cleveland, Ohio for major publications including the New York Times, Salon.com, Business Week, the Wall Street Journal, and was Associate Editor of the Plain Dealer's Editorial Page before she launched the consulting practice, Gaylord LLC. The company helps clients improve their external relations and communication and increase their influence and impact.
10 ARTICLES BY Becky Gaylord
- March 2, 2015 What's First When You Create Content?
- Sept. 18, 2014 Goof-Proof Recipe Yields Amazing Social Media Content
- Sept. 7, 2013 Community Managers: Do This - Not That
- Aug. 26, 2013 The Foolproof Path to a Fab Blog Post [INFOGRAPHIC]
- April 8, 2013 Email Marketers: Customer Service DOs and DON'Ts
- Feb. 22, 2013 Content Best Practices: Zap Jargon with These Foolproof Steps
- Jan. 8, 2013 5 Secrets to Fluid Writing That Don't Involve Writing
- Sept. 5, 2012 How to Use Storify to Effectively Amplify Your Brand, News or an Event
- Aug. 21, 2012 Brands on social media are like movie directors.
- July 27, 2012 ViDEO - The Value of Video, By the Numbers