Director Digital at Mediacom Montreal ,Canada
- Creator of the popular, entertaining new media blog: robservations.ca
- Director of Digital at Mediacom, Montreal, Canada
- Judged at both the Canadian and Digital Marketing Awards as well as Quebec's Boomerang awards
- Lecturer of Interactive and Social Media at Montreal's H.E.C, the University of Montreal's business school
- Has won numerous national media innovation awards.
- Rob is a part time drummer who wears clothes, eats food and 'likes' a lot on Facebook.
10 ARTICLES BY Rob Booth
Oct. 30, 2012
What Is a Brand C.A.T. Scan ?
Oct. 20, 2012
3 Suggestions for Avoiding B.D.D (Buzzword Drowning Death)
Feb. 10, 2012
Facebook, 3D Glasses and Brand Loyalty
Nov. 2, 2011
Effective Media vs. Obvious Media
Oct. 5, 2011
From Internet to 'Outernet?'
May 25, 2011
If Facebook closed down...
April 29, 2011
Facebook Delivers 1/4 of All Display Ad Impressions: a Fun Visual Analogy
April 21, 2011
Social Media: From Bowling to Pinball
March 8, 2011
A Facebook 'share' vs a Twitter 'share': Guess Which Generates More Revenue?
March 3, 2011
Community Manager: Jack of All trades