Like this post? There's more GREAT stuff on Carrie's blog! Head over to http://rockthestatusquo.com/blog/ and take a look.
Carrie Morgan is author of Above The Noise: Creating Trust, Value & Reputation Online Using Digital PR (Motivational Press, 2016), available on Amazon or Barnes & Noble. Passionate about integrating traditional PR with content marketing, social media and SEO for maximum online visibility, Carrie is a Top 1% influencer, and moderator of #PRprochat, a monthly Twitter chat for public relations professionals that reached upwards of three million timelines each month. She's also a feisty, left-handed word nerd who blogs at RockTheStatusQuo.com. Go subscribe right now!
72 ARTICLES BY Carrie Morgan
- Dec. 5, 2016 Do This One, 5-Minute Task To Massively Improve Your Facebook Page
- July 30, 2015 Can Twitter's Decline be Saved With PR?
- April 12, 2015 Is The Name of Your Business Costing You A Fortune?
- April 1, 2015 F8 Update: Two Upcoming Facebook Changes PR Pros Should Care About
- March 4, 2015 Google+ Changes Reinforce Importance of Owned Media
- Jan. 26, 2015 Helping Clients (or Your Agency) Earn Trust
- Jan. 5, 2015 Can Product Review YouTubers Become Brand Ambassadors?
- Nov. 21, 2014 Content Marketing: How to Get Ridiculously Awesome Reach with Minimal Effort
- Nov. 14, 2014 3 Fast Ways to Fill a Slow-Moving PR Pipeline
- Sept. 28, 2014 My Alternative to the Suddenly Expensive iStockPhoto.com
- April 30, 2014 Taking a Stand for Ethics and Accountability in PR: Paula Pedene, APR
- April 26, 2014 Will Facebook Newswire Change How Journalists Verify Breaking News?
- March 27, 2014 3 Things Marketing and Teenagers Have In Common
- March 25, 2014 Malaysia Airlines: Are You Completely Heartless? Do You Deserve The Looming Firestorm?
- March 21, 2014 The Art of the Perfect Press Release Follow-Up
- March 5, 2014 Using Pinterest and Secret Pinboards for Media Pitching
- Feb. 28, 2014 Content Marketing: Can You Use Other People's Blog Posts?
- Feb. 22, 2014 3 Five-Minute Social Media Tasks That Add Value to a PR Retainer
- Feb. 13, 2014 SEO for PR and Content Marketing: Is Semantic Search Enough To Help You Rank Well?
- Feb. 5, 2014 6 Free, Easy WordPress Security Safeguards: Don't Let Pirates Drop Anchor in Your Lagoon!
- Jan. 30, 2014 Secrets of a Highly Successful Local PR Facebook Group
- Jan. 24, 2014 Your 5 Step Strategy to Improved Facebook Engagement and Growth
- Jan. 22, 2014 Say Goodbye to Brand Shaming & Social Media Criticism
- Jan. 17, 2014 5 Easy Ways Non-Profits Can Shine on LinkedIn, Even B2C [SLIDESHARE]
- Jan. 16, 2014 Using Pinterest and Secret Pinboards for Media Pitching