For nearly three decades, Chris Marentis, Founder and CEO of Surefire Social, has been responsible for driving innovation and sales growth for large media and e-commerce brands as well as start-ups. With a long-history of counseling local businesses about their marketing efforts, Marentis provides insight on what it takes for small businesses to succeed and thrive in today's evolving digital environment. His notable career includes creating the foundational blueprints for online marketing, e-commerce and content branding for AOL's Interactive Marketing group, where he served as Senior Vice President. While CEO of Clearspring Technologies, Marentis developed one of the most widely adopted venture-backed Web 2.0 technology platforms. Marentis is a frequent speaker at local digital marketing conferences and a contributor to SMB and technology-focused publications.
16 ARTICLES BY Chris Marentis
- Jan. 6, 2015 What to Look for in Social Media Analytics
- Nov. 7, 2014 Let Iconosquare Boost Your Instagram Results
- Oct. 29, 2014 Avoid These SEO Traps During Conversion Rate Optimization
- Oct. 17, 2014 How to Show Marketing's Impact on Revenue
- Oct. 1, 2014 Hit a Homerun on Social Media with These Guidelines
- Sept. 16, 2014 Search & ROI: An Evolving Relationship
- Aug. 21, 2014 It Might Be Wise to Bundle Instagram and Twitter
- Aug. 20, 2014 Google's Pigeon Update Solves Yelp Problem, Boosts Local Directories
- Aug. 6, 2014 Tips & Techniques: Diversifying Lead Generation
- Aug. 1, 2014 Is Your Facebook Contest Legal?
- Feb. 14, 2014 Are Business Listing Services Actually Impartial?
- Dec. 19, 2013 Essential Rules of Good Copywriting You Can't Get Around
- April 2, 2013 Facebook is Beta Testing Hashtags
- March 9, 2013 Google+ Local Is Now Available for Businesses
- Dec. 20, 2012 Predictions for 2013 Emerging Marketing Trends
- Feb. 13, 2012 Local Business - Only 1.3% of Fans Actively Engage on Facebook