Corey Padveen is Google AdWords Certified, Google Analytics Certified, a Certified Inbound Marketer and the Director of Global Social Business Strategy at t2 Marketing International. He is a principle strategist for B2B, B2C, B2G and NFP client-centered digital marketing initiatives and is a leading authority on the concepts of Social Equity and Responsive Branding. As the primary author of the t2 Marketing International digital marketing blog, a contributing author to a number of reputable marketing publications and a keynote speaker, Corey regularly shares his wealth of knowledge in the realm of digital marketing, data analysis and social media, and their applications to business in the digital age.
6 ARTICLES BY Corey Padveen
- Jan. 27, 2015 How Often Should You Post to Social Media [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Nov. 19, 2014 Predictive Analytics for Data Beginners: An Introduction
- Sept. 10, 2014 Why Clickbait Was on Its Way Out Anyway
- Aug. 5, 2014 10 Questions to Address in Your Social Media Audit
- Aug. 4, 2014 Welcome to the World of Simple Apps
- April 1, 2014 7 Habits of Highly Effective Social Media Managers