Daniel Newman is the Founder of BroadSuite Consulting. An experienced C-Level Executive passionate about Strategy who also loves working with entrepreneurs and their small and mid-sized businesses. Prior to launching BroadSuite Consulting, Daniel served as the co-founder and CEO of EC3, a quickly growing hosted IT and Communication services provider. Before that, Daniel held several prominent leadership roles including serving as CEO of United Visual, parent company to United Visual Systems, United Visual Productions, and United GlobalComm; a family of companies focused on Visual Communications and Audio Visual Technologies.
Daniel is also widely published and active in the social media community. He is the author of Amazon best-selling business book, "The Millennial CEO." He also co-founded the global online Community 12 Most and was recognized by the Huffington Post as one of the 100 business and leadership accounts to follow on Twitter.
Daniel is also an Adjunct Professor of Management at North Central College. He attained his undergraduate degree in Marketing at Northern Illinois University and an Executive MBA from North Central College in Naperville, Ill. He currently resides in Aurora, Ill., with his wife (Lisa) and his two daughters (Hailey 11, Avery 7).
53 ARTICLES BY Daniel Newman
- May 5, 2015 The Role of Technology in Employee Advocacy
- April 28, 2015 3 Ways to Gain Employee Engagement in Technology Adoption
- Feb. 3, 2015 Cloud Collaboration and the Future of Ad Hoc Real-Time Communication
- Jan. 29, 2015 How Paid, Owned and Earned Fit Into Your Media Strategy
- Jan. 27, 2015 Personal Branding Requires a Touch of Humility
- Jan. 22, 2015 The Internet of Things and the Race to Singularity
- Jan. 21, 2015 The Rise of Cloud in Pop Culture
- Jan. 12, 2015 Can Productivity Tools Lead to Business Innovation?
- Jan. 8, 2015 Can Productivity Tools Lead to Business Innovation?
- Dec. 23, 2014 C-Suite Revolution: Customer Officers and Data Officers Emerge
- Dec. 18, 2014 Future of Work: Will Social Integrate with Everything We Do?
- Dec. 11, 2014 Contextualizing Big Data for the Everyday Business
- Dec. 10, 2014 10 Essential Tips for B2B Marketing in a Digital Economy [SLIDESHARE]
- Dec. 9, 2014 Social and Mobile Set to Inspire Workplace Transformation
- Dec. 3, 2014 Social Business Is Rooted in Conversation, Not Platforms
- Nov. 19, 2014 The Emerging MSP as the Valued Business Partner
- Nov. 12, 2014 B2B Marketing Must Focus on 1:1
- Nov. 7, 2014 How Cloud Is Revolutionizing Mobile Marketing
- Oct. 30, 2014 Why Video Collaboration Is Key to Building Smarter Workforces
- Oct. 24, 2014 Flexible Consumption: What Makes Cloud the Ultimate SMB Play
- Oct. 21, 2014 Why the Smartest Companies Are Embracing Remote and Flexible Work Arrangements
- Oct. 20, 2014 Why Marketing Evolution Is Failing in the C-Suite
- Oct. 14, 2014 Digital Business: Getting Real About Social Media Results
- Sept. 30, 2014 6 Ways to Turn Your Small Business into a Media Hub
- Sept. 9, 2014 Your Vanity Is Killing Your Brand