Ekaterina Walter led strategic and marketing innovation for Fortune 500 brands such as Intel and Accenture. Branderati, the start-up she co-founded, was acquired by Sprinklr where she now serves as Global Evangelist. She is an international speaker and author of the Wall Street Journal bestseller "Think Like Zuck: The Five Business Secrets of Facebook's Improbably Brilliant CEO Mark Zuckerberg" and co-author of "The Power of Visual Storytelling: How to Use Visuals, Videos, and Social Media to Marketing Your Brand."
Ekaterina has been consistently recognized by the industry and her peers for her innovative thinking, most recently receiving a 2013 Marketer of the Year honor (SoMe Awards) and being named #3 on The Forbes 2014 World Top 40 Social Marketing Talent. In June 2014, Fortune magazine included her in the list of the most impactful business people on social media alongside Bill Gates, Oprah Winfrey, Arianna Huffington, Warren Buffet, and others.
A recognized business and marketing thought leader, Ekaterina is a contributor to leading-edge print and online publications such as Forbes, Fast Company, Inc., Huffington Post, and Entrepreneur. Her thought leadership was featured on CNBC, ABC, NBC, FOX News, Forbes, TechCrunch, CNN, WSJ, Inc., and more.
59 ARTICLES BY Ekaterina Walter
- Feb. 12, 2016 3 Mistakes That Undermine Using Social Media for Customer Service
- Nov. 28, 2015 What's The Real Price Of Technology?
- May 13, 2015 What Integrated Pinterest Ecosystem Means for Marketers
- April 24, 2015 Experience Cloud Brings Brands One Leap Closer to Omnichannel
- March 18, 2015 The Experience Economy: The 5 Pillars Of Successful CXM
- Feb. 18, 2015 4 Brands Stole Our Hearts on Valentine's Day
- Jan. 6, 2015 Social Media Analytics: Using Social Data to Tackle 3 Biggest Business Problems
- Dec. 28, 2014 Unique Experiences: The New Corporate Gift
- Dec. 22, 2014 5 Retailers Who Nailed It This Holiday Season
- Dec. 8, 2014 Social Media Analytics: The Key to Knowing Your Customers
- Dec. 3, 2014 Digital Analytics: Unlocking the Power of Social Data
- Nov. 25, 2014 How McDonald's Wins in Social: Ranking at Number One
- Nov. 21, 2014 Good to Great: Creating a Tropical Storm of Customer Satisfaction
- Nov. 18, 2014 Why Companies Must Invest In Experience Management
- Oct. 22, 2014 5 Easy Ways to Promote Internal Advocacy and Retain Top Talent
- Oct. 21, 2014 Love, Not Buzz: Why Your Brand Needs Customer Advocacy
- Oct. 20, 2014 5 LinkedIn Tips for B2B Brands
- Oct. 15, 2014 Do You Include a "Don Draper Clause" in Employee Contracts?
- Oct. 10, 2014 33 Thought-Provoking Quotes to Awaken Your Inner Innovator
- Oct. 8, 2014 Forget the Coupons: 5 Innovative Ways to Reward Customer Loyalty
- Oct. 6, 2014 6 Pinterest Tips for B2B Brands
- Sept. 30, 2014 3 Ways to Take Brand Advocacy to the Next Level with User-Generated Content
- Sept. 26, 2014 Video Storytelling: 5 Tips for the B2B Brands
- Sept. 24, 2014 3 Qualities of People Who Drive Transformative Change
- July 24, 2014 The Secret to Making Anything Go Viral