By day I work with startups to help them build out their brand, by night I support my non-profit, Digital District, that focuses on improving digital literacy.
14 ARTICLES BY Elliot Volkman
- Jan. 31, 2014 Preparing to Graduate? Put a Suit and Tie on Your Social Presence
- Feb. 21, 2013 Burger King Twitter Feed Hacked, They're Loving it: Positive Results by the Numbers
- Nov. 20, 2012 Four Aspects to BREW into your Community Management Strategy
- June 13, 2012 What Does a $5 Promoted Facebook Page Status Update Get You?
- Aug. 24, 2011 What Is An Online Community?
- Aug. 2, 2011 What Exactly is an Online Community Manager?
- July 1, 2011 Breaking Down Google+
- March 8, 2011 The Guide to Social Media Usernames After Getting Married
- Feb. 24, 2011 The Structure of a Perfect Tweet
- Feb. 17, 2011 Do Purchased Twitter Followers Provide Real Value?
- Feb. 17, 2011 Dig 'DEEPER' Into Social Media by Hiring Qualified Consultants
- Dec. 28, 2010 Your Website Only Needs One Social Share Button
- Dec. 23, 2010 Socializing Your Social Media Tools - Your First Tweet
- Dec. 22, 2010 Social Media and Numbers - Why They Don't Matter