Ian Michiels is a Principal Analyst and CEO of Gleanster Research. He has a strong background in analytical and creative marketing with Fortune 500 companies like HP, Oracle, and Applied Materials. Michiels is a recognized thought leader and accomplished speaker with a wide body of published thought leadership on sales and marketing technology adoption, social media strategy, demand generation, digital marketing, customer experience, and more.
5 ARTICLES BY Ian Michiels
- April 4, 2015 What It Means to Be a Data-Driven Marketer in 2015
- Sept. 15, 2014 3 Compelling Trends to Watch in Marketing Automation
- Aug. 27, 2014 Small Business CRM Vendor Rankings, According to Users
- Nov. 11, 2013 Essential Skills for Analyzing Social Data
- June 28, 2013 How Top Performing B2B Marketers Target Buyers Using Social Media