Lida Citroën is an international branding and reputation management speaker, author and consultant who enhances the identities of companies, executives and thought-leaders globally. As principal and founder of LIDA360, LLC, she practices an integrated approach to branding, market strategy and communications that enhances the total customer experience and reduces the required investment for success. A sought after expert on reputation management, personal branding and social media, Lida has been featured in Fortune Magazine, Forbes.com, and on numerous television and radio programs. Her book, Reputation 360: Creating Power Through Personal Branding, is a best-selling guide to gaining competitive advantage through reputation management.
8 ARTICLES BY Lida Citroen
- June 10, 2014 How to Make Yourself Irresistible to Your Target Audience [VIDEO]
- April 1, 2014 11 Things You Should Not Post Online
- Feb. 25, 2014 Are You Showing Up Naked Online?
- Jan. 21, 2014 The ABCs of Personal Branding
- Jan. 8, 2014 14 Powerful Career Tips for 2014
- Nov. 20, 2013 Social Media Cheat Sheet: Knowing Who to Invite (and How) on LinkedIn
- Nov. 6, 2013 Social Media Cheat Sheet: LinkedIn Connections (Part I)
- July 11, 2013 3 Rules for Building Social Equity for Your Personal Brand