Maggie Murphy is a trained photographer experienced in online branding and fluent in design. After her studies at the Fashion Institute of Technology, Maggie's experience in magazines, TV, and fashion led her to the Didit social media team. As a social media junkie who loves all things creative, she's been blogging about photography, fashion, trends,and pop culture for over seven years.
11 ARTICLES BY Margaret Murphy
- April 23, 2016 Teens Choose Snapchat as Video Takes Over the Marketing World
- Oct. 29, 2015 Trick or Treat: 11 Social Media Tricks You May Not Know
- March 31, 2015 10 Twitter Sins That Social Media Users Are Tired of Seeing
- March 27, 2015 App Wars: Twitter Launches Periscope, a Meerkat Rival
- March 23, 2015 What the Heck Is Meerkat?
- Feb. 20, 2015 What the Rise of Snapchat Means for Your Brand
- June 20, 2014 Should My Brand Be Active on Tumblr?
- June 12, 2014 Should You Split Your Brand's Social Media Presence?
- May 13, 2014 10 Social Media Trends for Summer 2014
- May 9, 2014 What You Should Know About Social Media and Moms
- May 2, 2014 How to Sell and Market Your Business on Instagram