Olivier Choron, CEO and Founder, purechannelapps™
Over the last twenty years, Olivier has become an expert in the development and implementation of channel programmes in the high technology sector.
Olivier spent his early days developing industry-first SMB channel/ marketing initiatives and Partner Relationship Management systems (PRM) in EMEA and globally, at a time when all vendors focused solely on enterprise markets.
Olivier founded purechannelapps in 2011 when he saw a gap in the social media market. The company's leading social media amplification platform - socialondemand® - is now used by some of the leading brands in the world, including Microsoft, Adobe, McAfee, Symantec, Xerox and Mountain Hardwear/Columbia Sports.
25 ARTICLES BY Olivier Choron
- Dec. 8, 2016 How to Expand Your Audience on Social Media
- May 27, 2016 5 Ways to Maximize Your Reach Through Social Advocates
- April 22, 2016 5 KPIs for Measuring the Success of Your Employee Advocacy Program
- April 8, 2016 Your Employees' Voice Really Matters on Social
- Oct. 17, 2015 5 Ways to Make Social Media Work for You
- Oct. 5, 2015 Why Your Marketing Team Should Not Be the Only One Promoting Your Brand
- June 3, 2015 How to Create the Perfect Email Marketing Template
- May 21, 2015 Enable Social Selling - Launch Employee Advocacy the Way F5 Has (Sponsored)
- April 23, 2015 Enable Social Selling: Launch Employee Advocacy
- April 16, 2015 7 Signs Your Brand Is Doing Social Media Wrong
- April 1, 2015 How to Effectively Engage With Your Connections on Social Media
- March 27, 2015 7 Rules You Must Follow for Email Marketing
- March 20, 2015 Make Your Titles Magnetic
- March 13, 2015 5 Reasons Every Brand Should Embrace Social Media Employee and Channel Advocacy Programs
- Feb. 27, 2015 Change Is Good: A Social Media Strategy
- Feb. 22, 2015 Social Media Amplification Works: Ask Microsoft Channel Partners
- Jan. 30, 2015 Testing, Testing 1, 2, 3: Email A/B Testing Best Practices
- Jan. 23, 2015 Why Localization Is Key to Your 2015 Strategy
- Oct. 15, 2014 Social Employees: The New (Old) Trend
- Oct. 3, 2014 Your Future Business Is a Social Business
- Sept. 19, 2014 Social Selling Starts with Influencing Buyers Before They've Even Contacted You
- Aug. 19, 2014 Content May Be King, But Content Distribution Is Definitely Queen
- July 25, 2014 Are Social Media Teams Shrinking or Changing?
- June 27, 2014 Marketing Through Your Partners: What to Remember
- June 26, 2014 Can FMCG and Retail Brands Learn from IT Companies and Their Social Media Strategies?