Susan Emerick is the Founder of Brands Rising, LLC providing strategic advisory services in social media analytics, influencer engagement & employee advocacy. Prior to pursuing an entrepreneurial path, she lead a number of IBM's transformational social business & digital strategy initiatives which reshaped the way the global brand engaged in the internet era.
Emerick has pioneered and scaled Employee Advocacy programs (Digital IBMer, IBM Select & IBM Voices), fueled by social media analytics that helping 400,000+ employees become more targeted and efficient with their social media engagement. She recently co-authored her first book with Chris Boudreaux called: The Most Powerful Brand On Earth: How to Transform Teams, Empower Employees, Integrate Partners and Mobilize Customers to Beat the Competition in Digital and Social Media. She serves on the Social Media Today Advisory Board and WOMMA Research & Measurement Council.
10 ARTICLES BY Susan Emerick
- Dec. 22, 2015 Remembering Robin
- Sept. 3, 2014 Sprinklr Acquires Branderati, Adding Advocacy at Scale to Its Portfolio
- Aug. 20, 2014 Employee Advocacy Is a Game Changer: Are You Ready?
- Aug. 18, 2014 Data's Role in Effective Employee Advocacy Programs
- Aug. 14, 2014 The Role of Online Influence in Employee Advocacy Programs
- Aug. 8, 2014 Tips for Starting a Successful Employee Advocacy Program
- July 3, 2014 Work Your Core: Proven Principals to Drive Employee Advocacy Results
- June 27, 2014 Special Offer: Employee Advocacy Summit - Group Discount
- April 9, 2014 Employee Advocacy Summit Launches in Atlanta September 2014
- Feb. 25, 2014 This Isn't Margaritaville - So Lose the Parrot Head