Will McInnes is the CMO at Brandwatch, a leading social media analytics tech company. With offices in New York, San Francisco, Berlin and Brighton, Brandwatch provides advanced social media listening and analytics platforms for global brands including British Airways, Digitas, Whirlpool, Dell, PepsiCo and Monster.
Regularly speaking at key industry events, most recently at TEDx, Will is a frequent presence on the world stage speaking to audiences of all sizes. He is a passionate pundit on 21st century business and how the Internet is radically changing our personal behavior, our organizations and our society. His book Culture Shock, published by Wiley in August 2012, describes this emerging revolution.
Prior to joining the Brandwatch team, Will was founder and Managing Director of NixonMcInnes, an agency, which provided strategic social media consultancy to major brands across Europe including Barclays, Cisco, First Group, Foreign & Commonwealth Office, Telefonica O2, and WWF.
6 ARTICLES BY Will McInnes
- May 7, 2015 5 Ways Location Can Improve Social Intelligence
- Nov. 13, 2014 Connecting Businesses with Customers Using Visual Social Intelligence
- Nov. 3, 2014 Embrace It: Visual Consumption Is Here to Stay
- Aug. 29, 2014 Social Breakthrough: Twitter Analytics Mainstreams Data
- Aug. 4, 2014 Foresight: 3 Big Things in the Future of Social Intelligence
- May 15, 2014 Trending: The Social Activism and Celebrity Sidetracking of #BringBackOurGirls