Are you looking for ways to improve your Instagram marketing strategy? Want to know the common Instagram mistakes that could ruin your reputation, and your results?
Your Marketing Lady shares ten common Instagram gaffes to avoid in this infographic. And while not all of these will necessarily get you 'blacklisted' or incur any kind of platform penalty, they can, most definitely hamper your progress, and restrict your plans.
Here’s a quick listing of the key points:
- Stealing other people’s content
- Posting spam comments
- Using the wrong hashtags in your bio
- Not optimizing your Instagram name
- Adding links to your captions
- Sharing content that doesn’t represent your message
- Using Instagram as a billboard
- No clear strategy
- Not proofreading your captions
- Not using Instagram DMs
Check out the infographic for more detail.
A version of this post was first published on the Red Website Design blog.