Are you speaking to your audience in a way that they understand? When you tweet do people listen? Do they take action? Do your tweets help you increase brand equity, generate leads and sales? Are your tweets helping you grow community and nurture relationships?
If you answer no to any of these questions then you have incredible opportunity to fix the problem and turn every answer listed above into a yes.
Could it be that you're over-automating your tweets? Maybe you're speaking to your audience like a robot vs being a human. Maybe you're over selling? Or maybe your tweets are all about you and it's obvious you're only using social media and Twitter to blast noise about yourself.
Newsflash: You can't fake relevancy or caring using social media. Your audience knows.
The concept of people buying from people wasn't invented by Facebook or any other social network - people have been connecting with other people in human ways for centuries. We communicate, we share, we help one another.
Social media is really no different if you think about it, it's just a medium for us to do the same. Social networks simply enable us to more easily connect with other human beings.
Just because you can spam and automate every message on Twitter 24/7 doesn't mean that you should.
Instead of logging on to Twitter each day and thinking "how can I get people to read my blog, watch my video or buy from me", we should be thinking "how can I empower, inspire and help my audience to be and do more".
Would you like to...
- Connect with your audience in a human way?
- More quickly earn trust with your target audience?
- Provide your audience massive amounts of value via your tweets and content you create on other platforms such as your blog, YouTube channel?
- More quickly establish thought leadership in your niche or industry?
- Generate more qualified leads?
- Increase sales?
- Increase ROI of every marketing dollar you spend?
- Become the "go to" source of information for your industry and niche?
Take a listen to the 224th episode of the Social Zoom Factor podcast to learn 10 easy ways to humanize your tweets. - and be sure to also subscribe to our entire digital and social media marketing series on iTunes, Stitcher or SoundCloud
- Twitter Persona Worksheet (worksheet to help you develop your Twitter Persona)
- How to humanize your brand with data and social media insights
- Digital Body Language: 105 Factors Impacting Your Personal and Business Brand (white paper)
- Conversion Rate Optimization: 20 Factors Impacting Your Sales and ROI
- Brand Humanization in a Nutshell
- Talk Human to Me - 20 Tips to Humanize Your Brand
- Brand Humanization: Social Media Authenticity vs Transparency
- 8 Foundations to Build an Emotional Brand
- Twitter Pinned Tweet: How and Why to Use it For Business
- How to Use Twitter Video to Inspire & Connect with Your Audience
- Twitter Automation Strategies
- How to Maximize Business Results with Twitter Marketing (episode 174)
- 8 Twitter Tips to Maximize Time and ROI of Twitter
- Twitter in a Nutshell
- Twitter Lists in a Nutshell
Additional Training and Free webinars: We are also launching a comprehensive training program that will dig even deeper. Sign up here-> Social Profit Factor