Are you just getting started with an email marketing campaign for your business? Want to tap into the wisdom of professionals who know what they’re doing?
The team from Campaign Monitor share eleven tips from the pros in this infographic.
Here’s a quick summary:
- Unsubscribes can be a good thing
- From name and subject line are extremely important
- Send when you have something valuable to share
- Use email marketing in all customer acquisition channels
- Think about your audience and be as relevant as possible
- Test, test and test some more
- Use pre-headers to double the length of your subject line
- Leverage segmentation for more personalized experiences
- Understand the complexity of email rendering
Check out the infographic for more detail.
This post was first published on the Red Website Design blog.