11 Reasons You Don't Have More Followers [Infographic]
Are you struggling to build an engaged following on Twitter? Wondering why people just won’t hit that follow button?
We share 11 reasons people won’t follow you on Twitter in this infographic.
Here’s what makes the list:
- You don’t have a Twitter bio
- You don’t have an avatar
- Your account is locked
- You have been on Twitter for less than a month
- You don’t tweet regularly
- You have nothing to say or share
- You follow way more people than follow you
- Your profile and tweets reveal you are mostly on Twitter to sell
- Your tweet history is full of self-promotional words or links
- You are promoting porn, gambling or other vices
- You are a business and only ever tweet about the business
Check out the infographic for more detail.
This post was first published on the Red Website Design blog.
Follow Mark Walker-Ford on Twitter