Ever feel like banging your head against the wall trying to think of ideas for your content marketing efforts? If yes, you are not alone.
Some of the brightest marketing and business leaders run out of ideas when it comes to inspiring and connecting with their audience. It's alright to feel stuck now and then. However, if you find yourself continually running short on ideas it's time you find some inspiration and quick!
Even if creating content doesn't come easy for you, the truth is inspiration for creating amazing content that connects you and your brand with your audiences in a meaningful, relevant and human way can be found within the most simple parts of your business and life.
Content marketing that inspires your audience and helps them solve problems will organically attract them to your brand. By establishing trust and thought leadership you can more easily nurture relationships that will endure the never ending technology changes.
In this episode of the Social Zoom Factor podcast I share 25 content marketing ideas to inspire your creative juices to get unstuck and start delivering content that will engage, empower and organically attract your target audience to you and your brand.
- 25 Content Marketing Ideas to Kick Writers Block to the Curb
- How to leverage news, frequently asked questions and product reviews as content
- The art of incorporating storytelling into your content marketing efforts
- Best practices for creating amazing content
- How to leverage video and podcasting as content
- Conducting expert interviews and turning them into content in multiple formats
- Content Marketing Editorial Calendar (template / worksheet)
- Content Marketing Inventory Worksheet
- Social Media Audience Analysis Worksheet
- Content Marketing in a Nutshell (episode 50)
- How to Create a Content Marketing Framework, Strategy & Plan (podcast)
- Content Marketing ROI: Leverage Content You Already Have (podcast)
- 10 Things You Must Know About Your Audience (episode 4)
- Heartbeat of Social Media (video)
- Brand Humanization in a Nutshell (episode 5)