One of my favorite childhood stories is "Goldilocks and The Three Bears", a story about a mischievous little girl that made her way into a house owned by a family of bears. Goldilocks made herself comfortable in the house so much as to fill her belly with good porridge, and even fall asleep in the little bear's bed.
As digital marketers there's much we can learn from the story of Goldilocks. We need to build a digital platform that's inviting, that provides value and makes our readers, viewers and listeners feel safe, comfortable and taken care of. We need to help them feel welcome and invite them to come back for more.
In this 30 minute podcast you will learn:
- 8 things digital and social marketers can learn from "Goldilocks and The Three Bears"
- 8 tips to improve digital marketing results
- How to make sure your social media and digital platform is inviting to your target customer and audience
- How to make your blog and website visitors feel welcome
- How to make sure you are serving your audience real value
- How to earn attention but not be too overbearing with your marketing and sales communication
- Digital Body Language: 105 Factors Impacting Your Brand (white paper)
- Know Your Audience! Audience Analysis Worksheet
- How to Create Shareable Content (episode 131)
- You Are the Media: 10 Reasons You Need a Blog (episode 111)
- Tapping into the Power of the OPC: other people's content & community (episode 44)
- 15 Characteristics of Human Brands (episode 55)
- Content Editorial Calendar Template (worksheet / template)
- How to Develop a Content Marketing Framework and Plan (episode 7)
Free webinars: We're also launching a series of webinars and training opportunities to dig even deeper. Sign up here-> You are the Media - Building Your Media Foundation
How to Subscribe to Social Zoom Factor Podcast
This post originally appeared on Pam Moore's blog