Are you looking for ways to improve your blog writing skills? Want to be able to write more words in less time?
The team from Grammar Check share their steps to blog writing success in this infographic.
Here’s a quick summary:
- When you think of an idea – write it down
- Writing is easier when research is done and the framework has been laid out
- Don’t edit while you write
- Don’t get caught up with pesky details
- Phone a friend
- Avoid places with Wi-Fi
- Try to write at least 500 words a day
- Get rid of all writing mistakes
Check out the infographic for more detail.
A version of this post was first published on the Red Website Design blog.